Liven up your traditional cauliflower with a little spice and some Tahini Sauce. The turmeric and paprika in this recipe gives it color that really pops!
Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce
- 1Heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Line a sheet pan with foil.
- 3In a bowl, combine the olive oil (or garlic oil if using), salt, turmeric, apperika, garlic, and chili flakes adn stir until combined.
- 4Place cauliflower on a large sheet pan so they are not overlapping. Brush both side of cauliflower with spice mixture.
- 5Place cauliflower in the oven and roast until tender and browned approximately 20 minutes. Flip caulfower with a spatula and continue to roast until browned on both sides and starting to crisp.
- 6After you turn cauliflower prepare the tahini sauce by combining the tahini, lemon juice and warm water until mixed and creamy.
- 7Remove the cauliflower from the oven and place on a large platter. Drizzle cauliflower with tahini sauce and serve immedately while hot.
Tip: You can even more spice to this dish by adding it to the tahini sauce. A bit more hot chili flakes and papriki make for a beautiful presentation. You can even throw a bit of fresh chopped cilantro on top as a garnish if you want even more color (just like we did in the picture).