Pizza has always been one of my absolute favorite foods. When I had to give up dairy I had to find a replacement...stat!
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place Flatzza on a sheet pan and toad in the oven for approximately 10 minutes until it begins to crisp.
- 3While flatbread is toasting inteh oven pre-cook the mushrooms by adding 1 teaspoon of olive oil to a saute pan and cook on medium heat until all water is evaporated. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 4Add 1 t of olive oil to the pan and add the spinach. Season with salt and garlic powder. Saute until wilted. Drain and set aside.
- 5Remove crisped flatbread from the oven. Top it with pizza sauce, wilted spinach, sliced bell peper, sweet onion and sauteed mushrooms. Bake if for approximately 15 minutes until all ingredients are heated through and flatbed is golden crisp and browned.